On 9th of May H2POWER training took place at the University of Perugia. It was focused on technological innovations aimed at reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
The session of the lessons took place from 9.00 to 13.30 and is divided into:
- Greenhouse gas emissions and the impacts on the territory (R. Burri – Coord. and I&TC Srl)
- The 2013 IPCC report (R. Burri – Coord. and I&TC Srl)
- Audit and energy saving (V. Baldicchi – Egenera)
- Production of Hydrogen (fuel and fuel cell) (M.Dragoni – H2Nitidor)
- The experimentation of H2POWER (R. COnfidati – Egenera)
The training was attended by 20 students from the Faculty of Engineering of Perugia.
´The event was organized by I&TC Srl`